ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
DLJake
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Been looking at the NC Constitution to see if it was lining up with our Governors' latest Executive Order on this item.

Not one bit.

Maybe the US is set up for a population redistribution over the next 5 - 8 years.

A mutually consensual dissolution of the Republic into two separate new country's.

What will they name the new sovereignties?
[ this section is under review ]
Troubadour
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Troubadour »

Del
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 16:47 Been looking at the NC Constitution to see if it was lining up with our Governors' latest Executive Order on this item.

Not one bit.
I found it:
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper Signs Order Making State an Abortion Sanctuary

NC is surrounded by pro-life states (SC, TN) and moderate Virginia (working on a 15-wk "Pain-Capable Child" limit).
This afternoon, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper signed a pro-abortion executive order Tuesday offering protection to abortionists who kill unborn babies in violation of other states’ pro-life laws.

The measure would ensure state workers under his control do nothing to support challenges to abortion. Executive Order 263, released July 6, would apply only to Cabinet agencies under the governor’s authority. It would not apply to other state agencies, such as those controlled by the elected members of the Council of State, the General Assembly, state courts, or local governments.

Standing next to the head of the Planned Parenthood abortion company when he signed it, Cooper’s order prohibits the state from working with authorities from pro-life states to prosecute abortionists who abort unborn babies in violation of their state laws.
So when a pedo gets his 15-yo victim pregnant, he would do well to scurry her across the border to NC to destroy the evidence.
DLJake
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 05:30
DLJake wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 16:47 Been looking at the NC Constitution to see if it was lining up with our Governors' latest Executive Order on this item.

Not one bit.
I found it:
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper Signs Order Making State an Abortion Sanctuary

NC is surrounded by pro-life states (SC, TN) and moderate Virginia (working on a 15-wk "Pain-Capable Child" limit).
This afternoon, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper signed a pro-abortion executive order Tuesday offering protection to abortionists who kill unborn babies in violation of other states’ pro-life laws.

The measure would ensure state workers under his control do nothing to support challenges to abortion. Executive Order 263, released July 6, would apply only to Cabinet agencies under the governor’s authority. It would not apply to other state agencies, such as those controlled by the elected members of the Council of State, the General Assembly, state courts, or local governments.

Standing next to the head of the Planned Parenthood abortion company when he signed it, Cooper’s order prohibits the state from working with authorities from pro-life states to prosecute abortionists who abort unborn babies in violation of their state laws.
So when a pedo gets his 15-yo victim pregnant, he would do well to scurry her across the border to NC to destroy the evidence.
That's the rub for me.

How is it 'legal' the executive branch to proclaim an edict that is left to the Legislators? I don't think it is. The Legislature and Courts here in good ol' NC better be way busy.

Gov. Cooper's rule by executive fiat has gotten very old.
Del
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 14:59 How is it 'legal' the executive branch to proclaim an edict that is left to the Legislators? I don't think it is. The Legislature and Courts here in good ol' NC better be way busy.

Most of this is political theater, but here's how it works:

The Governor and the State Attorney General are the top "law enforcers" in the state.

This Executive Order declares that North Carolina state law enforcement will not cooperate with any neighboring states regarding enforcement of neighbor state's abortion laws. No extraditions or anything like that.

Only thing is.... No state that is trying to prohibit women from traveling anywhere to get an abortion. (I don't know of any state that is even trying to prosecute mothers at all. All of the current state laws lay penalties on the abortionists.) Your zederated governor is just lying to imply that other states are restricting travel for abortion.

Someday, a pedo will bring his victim to North Carolina for an abortion to hide the evidence. And family back home will find out and try to bring charges against the NC abortionist for failing to report the abuse. It could get ugly then.
DLJake
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 17:54
DLJake wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 14:59 How is it 'legal' the executive branch to proclaim an edict that is left to the Legislators? I don't think it is. The Legislature and Courts here in good ol' NC better be way busy.

The Governor and the State Attorney General are the top "law enforcers" in the state.

This Executive Order declares that North Carolina state law enforcement will not cooperate with any neighboring states regarding enforcement of neighbor state's abortion laws. No extraditions or anything like that.

Only thing is.... No state that is trying to prohibit women from traveling anywhere to get an abortion. (I don't know of any state that is even trying to prosecute mothers at all. All of the current state laws lay penalties on the abortionists.) Your zederated governor is just lying to imply that other states are restricting travel for abortion.

Someday, a pedo will bring his victim to North Carolina for an abortion to hide the evidence. And family back home will find out and try to bring charges against the NC abortionist for failing to report the abuse. It could get ugly then.
Love you, Del.

Don't need a Delsplainin' session, broski.
Del
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 18 Jul 2022, 15:54
Del wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 17:54

Love you, Del.

Don't need a Delsplainin' session, broski.
Okay. but I'm minding the political theater. They are looking for a hook that will catch, and I'm watching with great interest.

I'm tickled that Roe is gone, and basically no one cares!